Monday, August 17, 2009

9-month (almost) update!



Hey everyone!

Now I know it's a little early, but we have a busy week ahead so I figured I had better do this while I had the chance!

We have been having lots of fun this month. Visits from Gangy, trips to the zoo, a Rockies game, "Dogapalooza" at the public pool... and Rick and I even got to see 4 nights of Phish at Red Rocks!

Phun at Red Rocks!

Rockies game with Aunt Andrea, Cousins Maddie and Kennedy, and Uncle Eric!

At the zoo with Gangy and Bubbe! (uh oh, not another Grandma fight!?)

Rick and Reggie at "Dogapalooza" at the public pool. The last day of the season, before they shut down the pools for the fall/winter, they let all the dogs come play. It was super funny- like Caddyshack but with dogs!

Fun in the bath!


Lucy is cuter and funnier than ever- that baby cracks us up every day. She is ridiculously happy and easygoing- she just sits around and laughs and smiles at everything. MAN do we love that baby!

She even cracks herself up in the mirror!

Lu practicing for her future career as a supermodel :)

Or a rockstar?

Warming up for football season...

Well I hate to be so quick and boring, but I hope that what I lack in words I will make up for with super cute pictures! Besides, we all know you mainly just want to see pictures of Lucy anyway (who wants to listen to me ramble on???). We move into our house later this week, so hopefully once we get settled I will have time for a much more detailed update with pics of the new house!

1 comment:

Kerri Burum said...

She is so darn cute Leigh Ann - I just love her smile - you can tell she is a truly happy baby! I am so happy for you all - good luck with the new house - can't wait to see more pics!!

XOXO

Kerri

Followers